Thursday, April 13, 2017

Forgotten Sins

*Book source ~ NetGalley
Sin Brothers, #1
2 July 2013
Romance | Suspense
384 Pages


My Rating ~ 1 bite
DNF @13%

Shane has amnesia, Josie is his wife, separated though they are, and hitmen are after Josie. Whatever.

I’ve enjoyed Rebecca Zanetti’s books in the past, but this one…no. Just, no. I tried to get past the fact that Marine was not capitalized, but when she constantly called Marines “soldiers” I was done. So done. No, no, and fucking-no.  If an author is going to write about Marines, hey, here’s an idea! Research actual Marines!

To top it off, I hate Shane. What an asshole. I also loathed Josie. What a spineless cunt nugget she is. Her only part in the book is to be led around by her dripping pussy because Shane is all that. Horrible characters seemingly written to cash in on the truly, horrendously written and loathsome 50 Shades crap. No thanks. So I DNF’d at 13% before I was forced to self-flagellate.

No comments:

Post a Comment